Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Oh My Gosh, I'm the Winner!


I've been trying to get over here all day to post, but it has been one of those days where I just now looked up at the clock and it is 4:30. Yesterday might have been one of the more crazy evenings of my life. First, there was the storms and impending not one, but 2 tornado sirens. I've yet to hear a tornado siren in my life and last night I got to hear it twice in an hour. Then there was seeing Aubrie on the red carpet being interviewed by Joan Rivers. More storm dodging ensued. Then there was settin the TiVo to record the awards on CBS, having the start of the broadcast move to Nashville's cable CBS station, then back to basic CBS. I bet I have the most chopped up recording in TiVo history of the same show. But, wow! What a payoff! 3 wins....and Album Of the Year at that. To me, that is the biggie. Because at the end of the day, we're all here for the music right?

I've had several reports that Lee Ann got a mention on The Colbert Report. I'm trying to find out for myself and I'll report back. I'm pretty fired up about that, being such a huge fan of The Daily Show.

There's about 100 (no lie!) articles about LAW that have popped up in the past few days. When I can get through them all, I'll post the best ones. For now, I've got to get caught up. Enjoy the victory everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home