Thursday, November 17, 2005

Press Roundup

I'm gonna do my best to highlight all of the press LAW has received this past week, but feel free to leave a comment if you've found one I haven't mentioned here. She has been the talk of the country this week, and I've been getting IMs and emails from friends of mine all over the country coming up with more articles. Thanks to all who have contributed...

-Radio powerhouse Jaye Albright highlights LAW's declaration of loving country music
-Coolfer.com mentions the show (my favorite music news blog)
-FoxNews.com
-The pride of Jacksonville, Texas
-Entertainment Weekly blog mentions the Bowery Ballroom show (Thanks Robin!)
-CMA dances with Womack, but radio sits out
-Picks from Dallas the day before the awards
-5 things you didn't know about LAW (but I'm betting you guys did!)
-LAW goes global...
-...twice.
-CMT.com's Craig Shelburne writes a great piece on LAW's backstage press room comments
-LAW is the queen of the CMAs
-Dallas media outlet has a nice take on the awards
-East Texas celebrates LAW

Happy reading!

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some really good sites.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home