Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tonight's the Night

So, tonight is the big night. I was going to post a ton of links of press that LAW has been in but Mother Nature has intervined and I have to cut this short. We're staring down the barrel of one of the biggest storm fronts since the 70's! I didn't believe it either when I read that earlier today, but the storm has already dropped 3 tornadoes in the area in the past hour, so I need to get things prepared around the house. If I'm able to, I'll try to live blog the awards tonight. Fingers crossed everyone!

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Already did, my friend. ;-) Maybe I should take a lover so I could get her one too. Hey, anything for Lee Ann, heeheeheeheeheeeeeee... j/k. Anyway, she ALSO won vocal event of the year with King George. Can you say, VIDEO! I knew ya could. Everything's coming up roses, YeeeeeeHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Lee Ann won album of the year! That's huge!

She deserved each award and finally got the recognition she deserved. Congrats Lee Ann!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home