Monday, December 05, 2005

I Need MySpace

Just a heads up for those of you who didn't know, there is a MySpace page for Lee Ann. The label started it and now I'm helping them keep it a little more up to date. We just recently added two songs to the player, so if you guys want to add either one to your profile, please do! To do so, just visit Lee Ann's MySpace page and once the songs load to the left, click "Add". The song will automatically be added to your MySpace profile, and anytime someone comes to your page, they'll hear the song you've chosen. Just another cool way to help spread music you love!

3 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LEE ANN SUCKS!! FAITH HILL IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN HER!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Anonymous is SO brave.....yellow-belly!

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Actually, he's not even that because it would be too good for him. For instance, think how uncomfortable you'd be without one. I learned to appreciate them after my Father-in-law called me one and he explained that to me, God rest his soul. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home