Monday, April 24, 2006

Long Time No See!

Sorry that I haven't been posting here much....it has been pretty quiet lately. I do have a few photos to share though. Enjoy!





As soon as I get confirmation that folks have started to receive their newsletters, I'll post the details on the 2006 fan club party here. It's shaping up to be really great!

Is anyone going to the Tunica show this weekend? I'll be there, so I just wanted to see who all was coming down and make sure I got a chance to say hello. Let me know if you are.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Holycow, that dress is stunning! Thanks for the great pics, Alison. Check the LAWF P.O. Box early and often. There's a new fan request in there along with a renewal of membership and a M&G request for two for the July 13th stop in Interlochen. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home