Friday, July 28, 2006

Finding My Way Back Home

I woke up about 4am this morning with the first line of the chorus to LAW's new single, Finding My Way Back Home, running through my head. "I've been takin' my tiiiiiiiiimeeeeee!" Over and over again. Now THAT'S a catchy song, when you wake up in the middle of the night with it running through your head. It's just that good.

Some of you might already be hearing it on your local radio station....I have it on good authority that a few stations are already playing it. If you hear it on your local station, be sure to call them up and request it. If you haven't heard it yet, hold on tight, we'll have official add date info for you very soon.

3 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Dustin said...

*listens to crickets chirp*

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

I just heard it all the way through and want to say it's a winner! I love it!

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant wait til the country stations around me in Ft Wayne, Indiana actually start playing the new single! <3 Joey-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home