Thursday, October 12, 2006

Oy Vey

Am I bad with this thing or what?! Things will start to pick up around here as we get closer to the album debut. I just wanted to send out a quick apology to those of you who I owe emails to. My roommate's father passed away over the weekend and I've spent this week dealing with her family and everything that comes with that. I'm trying to plow through my inbox now, so I'll get to you, I promise!

How's Finding My Way Back Home doing out there for you? Are you requesting? I hope so!

1 Comments:

At 3:35 AM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Perk up, Womack-a-teers. Radio stations may come to their senses eventually. It took a long time but even Steve Holy got Brand New Girlfriend up the charts after being on them for months. FMWBH is too good a song not to have success. As a famous American might once have stated, "I have only just begun to *request*"

~John, Paul, George, and Ringo....er, John Paul Jones. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home