Tuesday, December 05, 2006

All Apologies

I want to send a big round of apologies to all fan club members who have been patiently waiting for new membership packets as well as renewal packets. I have spent the entire month of November working on things for the Texas tour and am just now able to properly sit down and do some fan club things. I plan on spending the rest of the week getting out pacakges (until I run out of autographed photos) as well as doing a holiday newsletter, which I will be doing this afternoon.

I also owe some folks emails which I hope to get to today as well. So much going on, so little of me!

The countdown is on for Christmas! (For those Mac users out there, this is a fun little app to keep you reminded of the impending holiday) Does anyone have any big holiday plans? I am taking my first proper vacation in a year and spending 2 weeks in Houston, Vegas and Los Angeles.

That's all from me for now. If anyone has anything they'd like to include in the newsletter, be sure to send it to me ASAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home