Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Tuesday Night Music Club

Howdy folks. Hope this post finds you well. I'm spending my day elbow deep in video. Trying to put together a totally kick butt video for the Fan Club party. Want to come to the party but still don't have a ticket (and are a fan club member)? Ask me how.

He Oughta Know That By Now moved up 5 spots this week. Good work everyone! Do you have a secret to requesting? Maybe a tip that you can share on how you always manage to get the song played or any other tidbits. Leave a comment below and let people know your secret weapon!

I think I've sufficiently cleaned out my InBox from over the weekend. You guys sent me a lot of email over the weekend! If I owe you an email, yell at me and let me know.

The CMT contest is nearing its end! Have you been posting over there? If so, be sure you are forwarding all of your posts to me. I got a new fancy camera yesterday, and in the process of testing it, I took a shot of the contest prize. Just think how good this would look personally autographed to you on your wall. Get posting folks!



Things making me happy today? The cooler weather, the season finale of 24, the Astros on WGN, indie rock (today's selection: The Decemberists, Death Cab For Cutie and Hot Hot Heat), a LAW climb up the charts, being creative, organic cherry yogurt, getting loads of email from all of you, my new toy.

4 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, man.....I'd do anything for an autographed TMWTCF vinyl album! :D . That was my goal for the i-squad but they were all taken =( ...

That reminds me, do the top members of the i-squad get anything even though all the prizes are gone? Thanks.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

What a roller coaster day this was, folks. First, I win a spot to a free concert with Pat Green in a smaller than small venue, 250 seat MAX! Then, I can't find ANYONE to go with me, so I go alone. No problem as I even enjoyed getting to enjoy as I wanted and not putting on some "show" for anyone. But then I'm just totally embarrassed for and disgusted at my city. :-( Roughly 40 people showed up. What is wrong with Detroit? What a shame.

Hey, so glad for the rise in the charts. So glad Alison can get me two more passes for my Dad and his cousin. So glad for the friends I've met through being a fan of LAW, especially Chris and Channing. You guys rock! BTW, so does Pat Green. Talking to him afterwards he had nothing but awesome things to say about his good friend Lee Ann.

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From my past experience in being in i-Squads, they normally put new "swag" in periodically, depending on how long the team lasts.

Dustin

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Smartin271 said...

Chris, I am happy FOR you...and LAW of course. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home